Security and Risk Reviews
We provide security and risk reviews in accordance with the Australian Standard for Risk Management AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 and the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF). Our reviews cover all aspects of security including electronic, physical, procedural and cyber security.
Security Strategy and Design
We provide complete independent security solutions from the development of strategies, standards, procedures through to the detailed design of specific security and technology measures. Our expertise includes security staffing strategies, physical security, electronic security, Cyber security, communications, AV systems and architectural design.
Our security management service includes the provision of staff on a full or part time basis to manage an organisation's security needs and the security contractors that they employ. This service often results in lower operational costs to the client.
Our professional project management service ensures that suppliers implement systems in accordance with required designs and to the required quality.This includes physical building works and technology.
These recent projects give an indication of our capabilities. For more information, please look at our Portfolio page.
Connley Walker is currently experiencing significant growth. Recently completed and current projects include:
- Design of a new security control room for the Victorian Treasury Precinct.
- Development of Standards (electronic, physical and procedural), Strategies and Works Program for Security, Counter Terrorism & Cyber Security measures for the NSW Department of Justice.
- Design of a CCTV system in the streets of Double Bay, NSW.
- Security review of NSW Government Parramatta Justice Centre.
- Design of CCTV upgrade at Sydney's Downing Centre and JMT Courts
- Design of security for Hello Fresh's new Sydney production facility.
- Design of security upgrade for Long Bay Prison in NSW.
- Design of security upgrade for John Morony Prison in NSW.
- Security review of NT Government (all departments).
- Security review of Immigration Detention Centres.
- Security review of Victorian Government Treasury Precinct.
- Security review of NT Schools.
- Security review of NT courts.
- Security review of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
- Design of replacement CCTV for Melbourne and Adelaide Commonwealth Law Courts.
- Security review of Ambulance Victoria.
Connley Walker has been selected by the NSW Department of Justice to develop their strategies and standards for Security and Counter Terrorism including Cyber Security.Learn More →
Connley Walker was engaged to conduct a security review of the whole of the NT Government including all departments.Learn More →