Connley Walker staff have extensive experience in the design and cerification of security control rooms. We represent Engineers Australia on the Australian Standards committee for security monitoring stations.
Security control rooms that we have designed include:
- Port Phillip Prison.
- Barwon Prison - initial and upgrade.
- Government House Victoria.
- John Morony Centre.
- Loddon Prison.
- National Australia Bank.
- ANZ Head office and Sydney.
- Melbourne Assessment Prison upgrade.
- Rod Laver Arena.
- Victorian Treasury Precinct.