Connley Walker was established in 1996 to provide independent consultancy services in the areas of security, technology and risk management. Connley Walker is an Australian owned and operated business. We are entirely independent which ensures our integrity and focus on providing comprehensive, cost effective and reliable solutions to mitgate security risks.
Our approach is to translate modern risk management principles into cost effective practical solutions for our clients. We achieve this by examining a client's management strategies and apply the available human, technology and physical resources to give a balanced result. Our emphasis is on finding the optimum level of risk management for a particular client. The optimum level is one that balances the cost of protection with the cost of losses to provide an overall minimum cost.
Why Choose Us...
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management;
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management;
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management; and
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management.
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Northern Ireland
- South Africa
- Solomon Islands
We Hold Certifications in Information Security, Quality Management, Environmental Management & OH&S Management.
Connley Walker are one of the only security consultants that hold the following certifications to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of our clients in an environment of continuous improvement.
We Are Fully Independent.
- Our independence ensures our integrity. As independent security and risk consultants we do not provide any insurance, guards, equipment, installation services, investigation services, employment services or any other item that may be a recommendation in our reports. In this way, clients can be confident that our recommendations are free from pecuniary interests.
We Are Genuine Security and Risk Consulting Specialists.
- Unlike general IT, building services, engineering or communications consultancies, we are genuine security and risk specialists. Security is our core business, not an add on.
We Contribute to Security Research.
- Connley Walker partnered with the University of Canberra, Western Australian Department of the Attorney-General, Family Court of Australia, Courts Administration Authority and the Magistrates Court of Victoria on a significant security related research project titled 'Fortress or Sanctuary, Enhancing Court Safety by Managing People, Places and Processes'. By contributing to research Connley Walker have access to the latest thinking in security.
We Represent Engineers Australia on Security Related Australian Standards.
- This contribution to the development of security related Australian Standards ensures that we are always up to date with current best practice and can advise clients of impending changes to standards.
- Connley Walker treats environmental impacts very seriously. We operate a genuine paperless office and encourage working from home to minimise transport environmental impacts. Our staff have adopted the 'Think Before Printing' principles to ensure environmental resources are used appropriately and when necessary. Connley Walker is certified for ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Connley Walker has a Safety in Design System that is certified for ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management which ensures our focus on health and safety.
Client Data Security.
- Our clients' data is secure. Data storage is air-gapped from the internet and unsecured networks. All data is encrypted using govenment standard encryption protocols. All staff at Connley Walker receive regular information security training. Connley Walker is certified for ISO 27001 Information Security Management.
- The continuity of our operations is secured via an effective business continuity plan. In the event of the complete physical loss of our head office and servers, we can be fully operational again within 30 minutes. Backup data for business continuity is retained on offsite encrypted media.
Where We Operate
Connley Walker provides a world wide service. While our staff are based in Australia, we have the resources required to provide services globally. We have completed assignments in: