COVID-19 UPDATE: In 2013, Connley Walker progressed from the traditional office based workplace to a model where all staff work from home offices. In doing so we implemented technology and processes that make this extremely efficient. Our technology also enables remote viewing of client sites, eliminating the need for many physical site inspections during the current restrictions. Our work from home model is fully matured and has yielded tremendous environmental, health, safety and economic benefits. As a result, the current COVID-19 pandemic has had no significant impact on our operations.
Security and Risk Reviews
We provide security and risk reviews in accordance with the Australian Standard for Risk Management AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018 and the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF). Our reviews cover all aspects of security including electronic, physical, procedural and cyber security.
Security Strategy and Design
We provide complete independent security solutions from the development of strategies, standards, procedures through to the detailed design of specific security and technology measures. Our expertise includes security staffing strategies, physical security, electronic security, Cyber security, communications, AV systems and architectural design.
Our security management service includes the provision of staff on a full or part time basis to manage an organisation's security needs and the security contractors that they employ. This service often results in lower operational costs to the client.
Our professional project management service ensures that suppliers implement systems in accordance with required designs and to the required quality.This includes physical building works and technology.
These recent projects give an indication of our capabilities. For more information, please look at our Portfolio page.
Connley Walker is currently experiencing significant growth. Recently completed and current projects include:
- Review of security for Metrolinx Canada.
- Review of security for Saudi Arabia Rail.
- Design of physical and procedural security for a New Zealand medicinal cannabis facility.
- Development of security management and assurance plans for Waterloo Integrated Station Development.
- Provision of Subject Matter Expert Services to the Sydney Metro Shadow Operator.
- Security and CPTED reviews of Waterloo Over Station Development.
- Design of new CCTV and Electronic Access Control for Downing Centre / JMT, Queens Square, King St and Darlinghurst Courts.
- Design of new CCTV for Parramatta Trials and Childrens’ Courts.
- Development of a Security Methodology Framework, Baseline Security Standards & Site Security Plans for Victorian Courts.
- Design of security for the Werribee Police Complex.
- Development of Standards and Strategies for Security, Counter Terrorism & Cyber Security measures for the NSW Department of Justice.
Connley Walker has been selected by the NSW Department of Justice to develop their strategies and standards for Security and Counter Terrorism including Cyber Security.
Connley Walker was engaged to conduct a security review of the whole of the NT Government including all departments.
Connley Walker is pleased to announce that we have been awarded certifications for ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management, ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, and ISO 27001 Information Security Management. Connley Walker is the only independent security consultant in Australia with ISO 27000 certification.Learn More →